Having loads of trouble creating a webhook to post name/email from webform submission to Responsys

I need some help trying to create a webhook from Unbounce to Responsys. I have some coding knowledge, but not a lot, and am actually using zapier to try to bridge between the two programs and I am totally and completely stuck. I don’t even know where to start. Can someone please help me?

2 replies

Hey Vanessa!

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble. To clarify, the WebHook is an advanced feature so it will require custom coding on the customer’s end. Zapier is a partner that specializes in connecting apps that don’t partner with one another. That being said, it looks like Responsys isn’t listed in their marketplace so a zap with Unbounce wouldn’t be possible.

Check your email, I’ve opened up a support ticket for you so we can better understand what you’re trying to achieve.

Hey Vanessa - sorry to hear you were frustrated today! Quinn let me know he spoke with you in chat. To re-cap for our community users, the WebHook is an advanced feature that will require custom code on the customers’ end.

Vanessa, if you have any additional questions, or are still scratching your head about a certain something - please don’t be shy. We’d be happy to help!