Form sliding in when clicking the CTA button

Thanks! Will let you know as soon as it’s been tested and concluded :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Sorry to hijack this from 2 months ago, I just saw the demo and I really like it. I thought I’d just chime in that the horizontal bar is a knock on effect of the vertical one displaying and taking up the extra screen real estate that then forces it to need more width. 

What I mean is, fix the vertical and the horizontal should fix itself :O)

Really awesome page… I am so making one of these!

S.

0 Likes

I’m a big fan of Finge’s work. The first time I saw the form popping in from the side my jaw dropped. Such a great idea! Can’t wait to see what affect this has on conversion rates.

0 Likes

Hi Finge,

How did you hide the vertical scroll bar? I’m facing a similar issue.

Thanks!
Ann

0 Likes

Make sure the page you are feeding into the iframe is narrow enough. For me it was a bit trial and error to get it working :wink:

0 Likes

@johnny, do you remember this topic. Do you know how I could att the form content to a hidden div on the SAME page insteasd of adding the form content as an iframe? Something like we had to do with lightboxes prior to the built in lightbox feature?

0 Likes

Hello to all,

I love this script and I went to the developer link http://srobbin.com/jquery-plugins/pageslide/ and github page at https://github.com/srobbin/jquery-pageslide#setup and both links are dead. Could someone please share this script?. Thanks!.

0 Likes

I have sendt you a link as DM :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Finge,

Thank you very much!. I’m new to Unbounce and I’ve been learning a lot here in the forum and you are one of the persons I follow the most. Thank you for your time and sharing your knowledge.

Max

3 Likes

We’re pretty big fans of @Finge as well, @MaxG_BA. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Hey guys!

I really would love some new fresh links to this kickass feature :slight_smile:
Can you help me out?

0 Likes