Form confirmation doesn't display

• 10 October 2012
  • 9 replies

In Preview mode:-

Created variant A. Works fine, after typing in an email and pressing submit the form confirmation popup appears.

But in variant B, pressing the submit button just refreshes the page

any ideas?

9 replies

Hello there Hoi - thanks for getting in touch !

Hoi, may you please submit this question to support@unbounce.com, along with your Unbounce login email and the name of the page you are experiencing difficulty with ?

We look forward to hearing from you soon so we can troubleshoot as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Louise | Unbounce Customer Success

I have this issue on desktop version, it only effects some desktops for some reason. after submit it should forward to a new page, instead it refreshes with /#? at the end of the url. I installed mouseflow and finally realized it has costed me hundreds of dollars in short weeks. Any solutions?

Userlevel 3

Hey Chris

That definitely shouldn’t be happening. I’m starting a support ticket now so we can address the issue ASAP.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey Chris - just wanted to follow-up to see if you’ve received the emails Johnny and I sent. If not, can you let us know here or shoot us a quick email at supportATunbounce.com? We’d love to get to the bottom of this for you.

I am having exactly the same problem as PP Chris! Hit submit button in both preview mode and publish page and it just reloads the URL with a # at the end. Incredibly frustrating!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Carolyn - Mark from our team has grabbed the support ticket you submitted and he’s looking into it now. Expect an email from him as soon as he’s been able to make some progress on finding a solution for you.

I am having the same problem as Carolyn, my landing page either refreshes in preview mode or when published it appears as “the URL was not found on the server.”

My confirmation dialogue does not appear at all, I just need my CTA to link to it. But how!

Hi Amy, 
Were you able to find a solution for this? I noticed that there wasn’t any response so far, so wanted to make sure you managed to fix this up.