For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable

• 2 September 2020
  • 7 replies

I’m having a problem with the title and description of my landing page, when I search for my page in the google search engine, a message appears that says ‘’ For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable … ‘’. I registered the domain in google console and the URL as well but it didn’t work, I’ve been with the problem for more than a week and the name hasn’t changed. I also used the instructions that the page uses to add the title and description in the Meta Data and it doesn’t work. Please someone who can help me find the solution, it had never happened to me.

Note: I have some Java scripts and CSS installed but I don’t think they are the problem.

Link of my page: www.julioroldanalcalde2020.com

7 replies

@irving9507

We’re you able to figure this out? I noticed your site looked fine in Google Search results. I am having the same issue. Are you able to tell me what you did if you fixed it?

Hello, yes, it can be resolved, I was just like you at the beginning there is no information that helps on the internet. But I followed the steps that a representative of unbounce gave me and helped me change the name of the page. You must register your Domain and URL in google console, after a few weeks or days google registers your page.

Hello @irving9507, may I ask what did you change in the name of your page that solves this problem ? I have an exact issue like you and I also registered the domain in google console as well. I took a look at my page’s meta description but I don’t see anything unusual.

Hola amigo, como solucionaste el problema? Estoy intentando indexar mi página en google search console intentando enviar el sitemap, pero aún no logro hacerlo, será eso el problema? (me sale lo mismo que a ti al buscar mi pág en google)

Tiene que copiar el codigo que ellos te dan en las instrucciones, y luego ir al proveedor del dominio y copiar to codigo tambien, se tarda como 1 o 2 semanas luego que que hice el proceso. Tienes que set ambos el del URL y el del Dominio.

I face above issue plz tell me?

i also have this issue on my web, when i search on google always shows this issue" for full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable javascript". brother tell me what should i do about this promblem as you already face