@fontface custom font not displaying correctly

• 6 April 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi, I followed the guide here to try and add the custom font my company uses to our landing page.

I created a CSS called ‘font’ with the following code included, but I cannot see the custom font when I load the preview. Is there another step I’m missing?

Sorry if this is a very basic question!

I xxxxd out part of the URL, but if anyone can help me and requires this info I can send it directly. If I go to the URLs, the font files are accessible…

/**
* Do not remove this section; it allows our team to troubleshoot and track feature adoption.
* TS:0001-07-008
*/

@font-face {
font-family: ‘FF Mark Pro Thin’;
src: url(‘http://xxxxxxx.com/resources/fonts/ff-mark-pro-book.otf’) format(‘opentype’),
url(‘http://xxxxxxx.com/resources/fonts/ff-mark-pro-book.woff’) format(‘woff’);
font-weight: 100;
font-style: normal;
}

/* Apply to headings 1 and 2 */
h1, h1 *,
h2, h2 * {
font-family: ‘FF Mark Pro Thin’, ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif !important;
}

/* Apply to buttons */
a.lp-pom-button * {
}

/* Apply to entire page */

• {
    }

2 replies

The Unbounce community seems to be pretty much abandoned. Loads of unanswered questions everywhere. Such a pity to manage a community this way….

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @PedroSoftr . Happy New Year to you!

Thanks for posting in the Unbounce Community. I can confirm that we’ve recently given our Community a massive refresh and we are doing our best to get as many questions answered as possible.

As you can see, the original question was posted 4 years ago, but if you are having issues with your custom fonts in Unbounce, then I’d be happy to help you wherever possible. If you could share with me the URL of your page and the name of the font you want to render then I will gladly take a look.

Alternatively, our excellent Support team are very well-versed in handling custom font enquiries and issues. You can get in touch with them via live chat in your Unbounce app or by creating a support ticket here.

Have a great day!!