First Unbounce landing page, would appreciate any feedback!

• 7 October 2019
  • 4 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
Companies and individuals can suffer from a poor online reputation, which can be undeserved. Online reputation covers:

• “Traditional” media (i.e. the press) who may be publishing ill informed negative stories
  • Social media: whether through trolls or geniune (but misguided) individuals, can leave damaging comments for the brand’s community - and beyond - to see
  • Search engines: negative webpages can rank in the first page of results, seen by all those searching for the brand

This page is trying to demonstrate that we can meet the challenge these companies/individuals are facing, turning a negative landscape into a positive one. The agency that’s being promoted in this page also has the largest footprint of a PR agency in the UK (based in nine cities) and a large international network, along with quite a variation of clients (from Fortune 500 brands to start-ups), so there’s a challenge in getting all of that across on one simple page.

Note there are some cases which are unsaveable, of course and the strategy and tactics that are employed for clients are all above board.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google Ads, focused on “online reputation management agency” type keywords. So very much focusing on an informed audience here (i.e. one that knows what sort of service they’d need)

3: What is your conversion goal?
For people to enquire about our services and start a conversation. I’ve built in a “book a free consultation” CTA to try and encourage this further, which would be a natural next step in our conversation with a potential lead anyway.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://engage.grayling.com/online-reputation-management/

4 replies

Hi @AlexJuddz,

A few points after a quick glance:

• Your gradient background flickers on my monitor as I scroll.
  • Center-aligned text is difficult to read; consider switching to left-aligned.
  • The profiles of your employees aren’t that important at this stage - I don’t care who built your tech, I want to know why you’re great at reputation management.
  • “Your reputation is not respectful of communications silos or geographies. Fortunately, neither are we.” This doesn’t mean anything to anyone. Replace with something simple and tangible by people who aren’t familiar with your industry.
  • Your client logos are a good trust signal, but a prominent testimonial from one of them could be much more powerful.
  • I have no idea what Gcore actually does?
  • I don’t know what to expect if I submit your form - Will someone email me? What if I just want to call you?
  • An address in the footer / registered company number would make me trust you more.
  • I clicked through to your website from the footer, and the first slider zoomed by before I was a quarter way through reading it - I know this isn’t landing page specific but you definitely want to fix that.

Thanks @Vertical_Leap. I also have a London/Portsmouth connection, a nice coincidence!

Really like these points, from the clarity of text, to the little tweaks to edge people towards conversion. As for the website, I half considered not hyperlinking the homepage because of the current state of it (a new one’s incoming soon) but you’re right that it should be done and just slowing down the slider is a worthwhile tweak.

Will take these on board, appreciate your time

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @AlexJuddz!
I’m currently trying to check out your Landing Page but I get the error “The requested URL was not found on this server.”
If you can provide the right link now I’d be more than happy to give you a feedback!

Thank you and welcome to our community!
Cheers!
Ariel

Thanks @happyagencies! My bad on the link, I’ve taken that one down and replaced it with this: https://engage.grayling.com/online-reputation-management-1/ - more or less the same design