Firefox bug: text getting "style" attribute with transform: scale

Hi,

My page looks fine in Chrome, but in Firefox an unbounce script is adding “transform: scale(0.876, 1);” to all text elements, squishing the text and making the page look extremely amateurish.

An example page is 567912/variants/60758593/, but this bug affects all of our pages. I turned off all our custom javascript, and confirmed that the source doesn’t have any such code: it definitely looks to be on the Unbounce side.

Please help, thanks!

Hi Catherine! I’m not sure if you’ve contacted support about this yet, but I’m going to ask them to take a look into this right away. Keep your eyes peeled for an email shortly. Just a heads up, our Community is more or less a place to connect with fellow marketers - but not necessarily the best place to get in touch with our team. If you need to get in touch with our team in a hurry, the best way to reach us is through email (support@unbounce.com) or by giving us a call at 1.888.515.9161.

Hang tight! We’ll be in touch shortly to sort this all out. :slight_smile:

Was this issue ever addressed? This same exact transform code is being applied to all my text box divs.