Filtering and A/B Cue on Pages View

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: I am looking to have a way to filter and or see from the page overview view which of my pages have A/B tests running and/ran on them.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: I have lots of pages in my Unbounce instance but not all of them have A/B tests implemented on them. Sometimes I forget which pages have them and it takes a while to find the A/B test I want to check on.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: This would provide me increased efficiency as there would be visual cues at to which of my pages have A/B tests being run.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: As a marketer I want to be able to easily tell which pages I have A/B tests running on so I can find them with ease and monitor their success.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: No, I have to click though my pages to find them. If it gets really bad it could be solved by changing our naming convention.

Hi @PatrickBradshaw,

I’m sure the Unbounce team would take your suggestion under advisement but in the mean time if you are looking for a quick fix to your issue, I would suggest using groups.

Just create a new group titled “A/B Tests” and tag all of the pages that currently have a running A/B test with it.

I know it’s not perfect but it is an immediate solution.

Best,
Hristian

@Hristian thanks for the suggestion. If it becomes a problems before something is implemented I might try that, however currently we use our folders to help us find the different conversion points they are being used for, ie Website Assets, PPC, Webinars, etc.

You can also have a page belong to more than 1 group. This way you can keep your existing groups but add one more where you can keep track of the pages with tests.

The other quick fix I can think of is to change the title of the page but that seems like more work.

Hi @Hristian,

Thanks for posting this feature request! I can definitely see this helping marketers who have a lot of pages and want to segment just the ones with A/B Tests.

I’ll add it to our roadmap and let you know when we begin progress on it.

Thanks,
Partho