Feedback on our first Unbounce created page :)

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
We have a service that organically generates a lot of prospects for our clients. The service works well, and clients are thrilled with the results.

I’m looking to understand what first-time viewers of this page think we actually do, and to ask (if after viewing the page content) , if there are any crucial elements we are missing on the page.

We recently moved to Unbounce and it’s our first page that we’ve created during the platform, so I’m looking to collect some feedback from the community

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Via LinkedIn, outbound email & referrals

3: What is your conversion goal?
3%

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
ex. https://www.salesin.io/

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi KK, very cool business! Here’s a short video with some feedback on your page: https://www.loom.com/share/ca3835f182d8409da77c7a0806c5da32

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge

There’s a lot I like about this page. All of the basic elements are there. And it looks like a really good service you provide. there’s always room for improvement, though, right?

First, while I think the page does a good job explaining what you do, it’s not immediate from just what’s above the fold. It’s clear that it is a lead gen service, but that could be a lot of things. My first thought was that you provide contact information of key personnel within companies for cold outreach.

I think you can be more specific, especially at the top of the page. The 24 hour wording is nice and specific, but results in too generic. What kind of results?

There’s also a bit of a mismatch between the CTA and rest of the page. Most of the page is spent selling the service, but the CTA is fro a strategy call. And the first mention of it is in the button, so it ind of comes out of nowhere. You need to tie the two together more and make it clear that the strategy call is the first step in using the service.

Or, you could use the page to sell that offer and get into the full details of the service after you’ve spoken with the prospect. Speak to the prospects’ pain points and how they will benefit from the free strategy call. It’s something to test, anyway.

Hope that helps. Best of luck.

I Agree with the feedback @Nicholas gave you and I’d like to add something more:

1. How are you tracking goals for your landing page? When I click on the “schedule button” I see that I am led to some sort of an appointment booking thing (and that’s awesome). But I hope you are marking some page (maybe the page that comes up after a booking is made) as your goal to track your conversions.

– Alternatively, you can also experiment by testing an offer where you give away an actual lead magnet (a PDF, a case study?).
2. As @Nicholas rightly pointed out, I am not sure if you are testing whether or not to include your price on the landing page. From experience, I know that it’s better to have leads sign up first (get your bookings) and then nurture with email to lead them to transactions later.
3. I still can’t click on the button on the top right corner. Maybe make that clickable and use Call tracking as well?
4. Add an exit intent pop-up with some kind of an offer? Like a PDF one pager that goes "Top X Secrets To Make Your LinkedIn Profile a Lead Generating Machine "

Great going with the page.

Thank you so much Nicholas, tremendous value given by your video.