Feedback on my PPC campaign landing page

• 28 September 2018
  • 9 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
We’re trying to help companies to improve their sales and marketing campaigns with profiled decision maker Data that gives insights into buyer intent. Also known as global, big, smart, intent or surge data

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
PPC

3: What is your conversion goal?
To receive a request for quote

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://data.ascesismedia.com/ascesis-big-data/

9 replies

I do really like the page! But here are some recommendations!

1. Favicon. Adding one will help gain user trust before the page even loads

2. I find the chat box super distracting.

3. While I do love the hero (especially the image) I do find it really text heavy. The text also in the subheading is very similar, I didn’t even notice right away that there were bolded words. This isn’t a bad thing but it didn’t stand out to me as a ‘keyword’.

4. I really love the photo of the man, but I do wonder if he is a little too goofy? that is more of a nitpick but just something to keep in mind.

5. I would increase the text size on the CTA button. Although the button stands out, I find the text a little small and almost like an afterthought instead of a “CLICK ME”.

6. The section under the hero with Clearvision and Advance, why is that it’s own section? Can those logos go in the hero with the rest? can you move the rest of the logos down to that section? That could just be me being naive to the product.

7. I blue on the quote section just kind of comes out of nowhere. That colour hasn’t been introduced anywhere on the page and loses the seamless flow.

8. Roboto and Open Sans are a very similar font. I don’t know if I would have mixed them as I (personally) don’t thing the effect you were going for was achieved (unless you wanted it to be super subtle)

Just thought I’d throw my two cents in! I really like the overall look of your page and whilst I also agree with the majority of jbraggs comments I’d like to add a couple more points;

1. Personalise your CTA…rather than ‘Get A Quote’ maybe go with ‘Get Your Quote’?
  2. Increase the size of your logo…I’m certain there is some text below it but I really can’t make out what it says!
  3. I’d be tempted to remove the links to social media accounts…these are just places for people to leave your landing page.

Generally a great looking page though!! Keep it up!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there!

Love the comments above.

🚨 One very important thing I would do immediately is to remove all links that bleed out of your page.

PPC is expensive, and the last thing you want a paid visitor to do is hit your facebook page, get lost on their facebook feed and see a competitors ad.

Thanks for the feedback again, I’ll make some amends and post back when the changes are done

Hi guys - I’ve updated per the comments below. Take a look and give me more ideas! https://data.ascesismedia.com/ascesis-big-data/

Looking good!

It appears that you have addressed most of the comments people made previously.

If I had to give another bit of feedback, I’d be tempted to add ‘smooth scrolling’ effect to the page. This makes jumps between buttons and your form less jarring and improves UX. There are some great scripts available in the Tips & Scripts section.

😉

All done - thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

One last thing to add!

I would throw in some trust builders here. Testimonials could be very useful to help your potential customers trust your product/service and see how you’ve helped customers with similar pain points. Use these wisely!

I’m working on them 😉 !

Thanks,

L