Feedback on my Landing Page Please!?

• 17 March 2016
  • 7 replies

Hello Everyone,
I Would love some feedback on this landing page if you could spare a couple of tips!

So far I’ve had 28 views and no clicks 😑

get.adaptiveinteriors.com.au/local-construction

Thanks

Lester

7 replies

I think in overall you have all the basic elements, there are some design details that you can change such as the line going over the second panel. 

This would be my feedback: 

•  Change the form call to action to “Get in touch today” instead of “Learn more”

• Add a sense of urgency such as get in touch today and receive 20% off or something like that and test different headlines with more attractive details.

• Add more value to the headline so far the current headline is too generic and here is no much value how about trying “The most trusted Commercial Construction & Refurbishment  company throughout Canberra, Wagga Wagga and the Riverina”.  Why are you better than others? 

• Add pictures of your past developments, if you can with a testimonial of the customer next to the picture. Since you have been in the market for so long let your work speak for itself.

Sorry about my English. 

Cheers, 
Kenji

Reduce the spacing between the CTA Button and the text. It gets cut when viewed in different screen sizes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Lester,

I have some experience and your industry and have A/B tested a few interesting things that I think might help you out over here. Here are my thoughts: 

• The page felt a little cold- Try to include a human tough through imagery or video.

• Before & after/completed project photos are very important. The majority of people will decide to contact you based on your previous work.

• Try to create some more spacing around your text & CTAs. It seems a little tight for me.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I’ll be happy to give you a hand!

Cheers,
Stefano Apostolakos
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/sapostolakos

Great point re: the before/after photos! That is one of the first things I would personally look for on the page. 

• Add pictures of your past developments, if you can with a testimonial of the customer next to the picture. Since you have been in the market for so long let your work speak for itself.
    I totally agree! Great feedback, Kenji. :) 

Awesome…thanks!! will get implemented ASAP

Great points…thanks for the advice…Will get it changed and see how i go!