Feedback on B2B lead gen page

Userlevel 1

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
More quality leads, less spam - high CVR’s

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
GDN

3: What is your conversion goal?
Hi guys, we are focusing on generating leads through display retargeting campaigns. In the past weeks, we’ve had some problems with spam/fake submissions, that’s why we now use custom email form field validation.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
https://m.vimcar.de/fl/gdn/fleet-management/

Let me know what you think!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Felipe,

Nice page! Question for you since, I had to translate it to English… it looks like the main call to action button translates to “request non-binding now.” Is that correct or is there a better translation? I am just trying to understand the main offer and how it is being presented. Thanks!

Screenshot via Google Translate:

08%20AM

Userlevel 5

It would be nice to get a good english translation of those buttons. Sorry about the language barrier! 😊

1️⃣ I would suggest that you focus on the free trial. I would like to see the call-to-action be “Start for Free!” or something like that.

The page looks great and explains the product well. I think your next move is to change the wording and maybe use different creatives.

2️⃣ Since there is a free trial, you may not need to do this. However, something I always encourage people to do when they are stuck and need more leads, is to create a .PDF for their client. Offer the users an incentive to provide their information.

In your case that could be, “5 Reasons Why Your Fleet is Wasting Money” … I bet you could write up something in a few hours and see some good leads from that.

Userlevel 1

Hi Nicholas, thank you for having a look at the page. Currently, we are only targeting DACH countries with this campaign. It translates into: “Contact us for more information at no obligation”.