Feedback for beycks.com/facebookads is greatly appreciated

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
I am starting my own digital marketing agency. Obviously, I want to make sure I can successfully market my own business well.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Traffic is currently coming from a Facebook Ad

3: What is your conversion goal?
I would like a conversion rate of more than 25%. Right now is is at 1.5%. So, I have a ways to go.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:
beycks.com/facebookads

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Valerie, here’s a short video with some feedback: https://www.loom.com/share/7422b62d5794409785cb08731d6411e9

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge

The biggest issue I see is a mismatch between your offer and messaging.

It appears as though you are targeting people at the top of the funnel with messaging about why they should want to advertise on Facebook and Instagram. But your offer is more likely to appeal to people who are already sold on running ads and are comparing agencies to help them.

I would either change your offer to a lead magnet likely to appeal to top-of-the-funnel prospects (like a free guide to Facebook ads) or change the copy to sell why they should choose you specifically.

You headline is too generic. Here’s a good test when evaluating headlines: try to use it on other landing pages in your general category. If it still fanned sense there, it’s too generic.

Use the headline to provide specific, concrete benefits or a unique value proposition.you only have a couple of seconds to pull readers into your page or lose them.

Providing results is a great way to build credibility and intrigue. And this could be even more powerful with a few adjustments. Client #1, Client #2, etc., adds no benefit or context to the page, yet it’s the most prominent text in the section. I would replace that with something benefit-oriented like 880% ROI for Beauty Salon in Dubai.

Best of luck!

Thank you for taking the time to review my page. I am going to take much of what you said into consideration when I redo the page.
Thanks,
Valerie

Hi Nicholas,
Thank you for the video! Your feedback is great and I will take much of you mentioned into consideration as I redo the page.
Thanks,
Valerie