Feature Request: Sections Categories / Drag & Drop Premade Sections

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: Browse section types, such as testimonials, service offerings, location/contact, etc… and be able to copy right from the browsing interface, instead of creating a new template, browsing through every template for a section I like, copying then pasting onto current template I’m working on

When dragging a new section onto my landing page design, I should be able to select a section category (or just blank), and then browse the different premade sections from various templates that belong to each category.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: Save time/streamline process of finding a specific template section. If I want a testimonial section, I would like to be able to view all testimonial sections from all templates in one place to easily compare and drop onto my page, as opposed to creating a new template, scrolling through each template, copying and then pasting onto my current build.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: Definitely increased efficiency as well as quality.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: As a marketer, I want to be able to compare and choose from different sections so I can pick the one that works best with my current design, as opposed to going through each template individually and scrolling through to see whether that template even has a section that I’m looking for.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: No – currently, the only way to do this is, You would need to browse through the pages to see if there is a section that you are interested in.