I found the solution to my problem, just wanted to share in case anyone looks in the future.
I noticed with the Facebook Pixel Helper chrome extension that the pixel wasn’t firing to Facebook but after sharing the site with others, I noticed that the pixel was being fired within Facebook’s ad manager.
I had a hunch that it’s one of my other extensions that’s preventing the pixel from loading, so it enabled the Facebook Pixel Helper extension in incognito, check the page and voila! It loads perfectly!
I’m not sure which extension is causing the issue, but this is a simple workaround for now. Just make sure that’s the ONLY extension running in incognito.