Easy Way To Evenly Space Multiple Page Elements in Groups

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: A way to select multiple elements then easily align or space them apart. Currently, we have to use the eye test to space multiple elements evenly. For example, if I had 3 columns of text there is no way to make sure the spacing in-between them are even.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: Easily align items like text blocks, images, boxes, etc in groups so that my page looks professional.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: This would dramatically save time and also make sure pages are aligned properly.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: For example, if I had 3 columns of text there is no way to make sure the spacing in-between them are even.

Another example could be if I have 4 features with images in the same row. I can easily align them to the top using the guiding vertical line in the editor but there is no way for me to align things in any other way.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: Yes, Instapage has a grouping alignment feature. Also, ClickFunnels uses a more restricted drag and drop editor so each element can easily be spaced evenly whether that is vertically or horizontally.

Thanks for the feedback here! I’ve passed this along to the Product team :slight_smile:

Any luck or ETA? Alignment is a basic essential feature. Even Google Slides has it.

Realz this needs to happen ASAP