Easiest and best way to integrate payment?

• 9 December 2016
  • 3 replies

I was looking at stripe,but I’m a bit confused whether it would work with unbounce. What is the best way to integrate a payment processor on my page? Some thing that is quick and easy.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Eroslav_Georgief,

You can get pretty much any payment processor integrated with an Unbounce landing page so you need to narrow down your choice first.

If you prefer Stripe, you’ll need a backend script to actually complete the charge. My company has developed an Unbounce to Stripe integration that you can learn more about right here.

You can also use PayPal, Shopify or a number of other platform/services to achieve similar functionality.

It’s really a matter of how comfortable you are with writing/editing a bit of script and what platform you want to use.

Best,
Hristian

I’m sorry, I found this page from a Google search for “unbounce taking payments” where it ranked #5 in the SERP and I feel as thought you left one key piece out. The price of your stripe integration is currently $10,000. I typically work with clients doing product-market fit work and at this price point, it doesn’t work with my clients. I’d imagine that’s a big investment for a lot of folks looking for this piece of information. Oh, BTW: here’s a link to a community script: [How to] Add A Stripe Checkout On Your Landing Pages

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @NoahManion,

This thread is from 2016.

A lot has changed since we developed the script for the first time. Including Stripe’s API.
Although, the script does still work, Stripe has updated their API and recommend other ways to implement processing embedded payment forms.

The price of the script is set to the highest possible price Gumroad would allow. It’s not meant to be sold.

I just don’t like dead links on forums hence the live link just for reference and also so past customers can more easily find it.

The write up you’ve linked to is an excellent way to start accepting payments through Stripe and doesn’t require the user to set up somewhat complicated backend infrastructure.

Best,
Hristian