Hi, i’m not receiving email notifications with the lead information. Can you help me?

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey Guilherme - Sorry to hear your having issues. We’ve had a few customer this morning informing us of the same problem. We’re currently digging in and will keep this thread updated when we find out more. In the meantime i’m going to start a support ticket to keep you updated directly.

Hey Guilherme - I’m sorry for the trouble here!

Our Development Team is aware of this issue and we’re investigating. There is a delay with our SMTP, Sendgrid. We’ll be sure to update you once we’ve resolved the issue. Thanks for your patience and understanding while we dig in!

Userlevel 3

Hey Everyone! - If you were encountering the same issue as Guilherme do know the issue has now been resolved. Rest assured none of your leads have been lost. Instead, the emails were simply delayed. As of now the emails have caught up and should have made their way into your inboxes.

Our deepest apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. Everything should be in order now, but if your still not receiving your emails or run into any further issues please let us know at support@unbounce.com