Dynamic content replacement

• 24 August 2014
  • 5 replies

The subject says it all, doesn’t it?

Imagine headlines, texts, images, colors, styles, etc. being replaced based on your URL’s parameters. Everything dynamic 🙂

It would be so much easier to have one landingpage with dynamic content than many for each targeted audience.

Sure. This requires responsive design first. But unbounce is on it. unbounce go go go

5 replies

Hi Aleksandar - welcome to the forums!

Currently, you’re able to customize any block of text on your page by using Dynamic Text Replacement feature - but I agree that being able to replace other assets (such as images, styles) would be super useful.

This feature request has come up on our forums a fewtimesnow, so it’s good to see continued validation behind this request.

This dynamic functionality is on our product roadmap going forward, but I don’t have an ETA just yet. If anyone else in the community thinks they could get some benefit from this feature, please go ahead and +1 it above.

Thanks Aleksandar! 🙂

So, since one year, no any solution yet, or I am just not enough attentive?

Hi there!
Thanks for showing support for this feature request. Do you mind if I ask you what specifically you’re looking to do? Are you looking to dynamically replace images like you do text? Or are you trying to do something even more intricate? I’d love to pass your feedback forward to our product team, or better yet get them to chime in here. 

Justin, thank you for your quick reply, even if I get correctly it’s not inspiring:)
Actually I need to create approximately 100 pages, each dedicated for its own territory- department of France.
To make the page more personal for the population of this department, we use the dynamic text for sure (to name the department, to tell the tel number of our locally based agent, and so on). But we really need to put also the emblems of this territories, some pictures which will inspire locals and also the photos of our agents.
Google adwords campaign can be easily tailed for single department - so we canalise the traffic for the dedicated page.
Would be grateful for any ideas.

Any update on the “dynamic image replacement” feature request? It would be very useful. Thanks.