Delete leads through API

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: Possibility to delete individual leads, and to delete entire pages, via API.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: GDPR compliance. We expect tons of deletion requests, and we also need to erase old leads that we have already taken care of on campaigns (pages) that are still active.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: Increased efficiency for us and for Unbounce support - currently lead deletion requires manual work both on our side and on unbounce side. And it becomes easier to be GDPR compliant when using Unbounce.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: Multiple persons wants to excerise their right to be forgotten under the GDPR, we want to be able to fulfil those requests immediately without having to go through unbounce support and wait for its confirmation; we need this so we can be GDPR compliant.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: No, not really. It’s just not good enough to have to contact support in every single case, wait for them to erase manually and then confirm to us.

Hello @idgha,
Thank you for your request. I fully agree that this area of our product can be improved. We are actively working on making these types of management and deletion features available to our users.

To better understand your specific request, in what type of scenario do you imagine interacting with our API to delete a Lead?

Out of curiosity, is the volume of deletion requests you had to handle so far as high as you expected?
Thanks for your help!