Delete Individual Leads (ie. remove test leads, false leads)

+1 vote - How does this 3 year old request compare to other requests for functionality you’ve added in the last 3 years?  Does this rank relatively low for a predominant amount of your users?

I would like to see this feature too.

+1 it’s needed

+1 for the feature

Unbounce, any news on this feature? The first few campaigns we’ve run with Unbounce would have been so much better had we been able to clean up the file as we went. From both tests and spam leads! 

One additional thought. As I’m testing forms to capture leads I often create fields that I later delete, especially when using the integrations. The view leads feature retains these fields after the page has gone live creating the impression the fields are not completed by live leads. I use the notes to remind myself later but the issue would be resolved if I could delete test data.

Agreed! The ability to remove old fields would be ace - we often rename fields because of requirements from a client’s data manager in the final stages of project delivery. +1

+1 for deleting spam/test leads.

I also voted +1
And would like to add an additional thought: why not implementing a function which automatically recognizes test leads: like, say, all leads from a set of email domains (i.e. the company’s domain and the agency’s domain) or a keyword in any field of the form (i.e. “testtest” or “0000”) . What do you guys say?

+1 this idea

Voted - we have dealers and external reps that always fill out forms “to see what happens” and they aren’t leads which is annoying. I would love the ability to delete leads for reporting!!

Voted - we have dealers and external reps that always fill out forms “to see what happens” and they aren’t leads which is annoying. I would love the ability to delete leads for reporting!!

Ha! Us too… people are always looking for validation.

Bump. Any chance of this coming soon?

This is a really necessary feature and + 1 for it.

I just joined unbounce yesterday, set up a campaign and started converting leads, however one leads came in twice so now that stuffs up my numbers for that campaign.

And no, I am not interested in duplicating pages and all that jazz. I just need to be able to delete individual leads in the case they are tests or dupes.

+1

Need to be able to remove tests + dupes quickly. Thanks!

+1 for this feature. We really need to be able to remove leads.

A individually delete leads feature would be 100% AWESOME!

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Add ‘Reset Leads’ Feature.

+1

Hi there,

I second the request. It’s very very much needed especially for companies that have various landing pages with different products and actually collect long form.

It’s already hard enough having multiple pages to implement multi step forms, please help to make our unbounce life easier by making this feature happen (since we rely so much on unbounce for our leads)! :slight_smile: