Customized lead email notification

I’m trying to figure out if it’s possible to fully “white label” the lead notification email by removing:

1. “Click here to access your page details on Unbounce.”
  2. support@unbounce.com, http://unbounce.com

I can’t seem to find this in the code for removal?

Hi there,

If you’re on the $99/mo plan or higher and have access to Unbounce’s professional features, you can edit your email notification template by going Settings > Email Template > Customize Email Template. You can then tweak both the HTML and plain text versions as shown in the attached screenshot.

I should mention though that this doesn’t change the send-from email address though. Your emails emails will still be sent from notifications@unbounce.com. If you need to completely white label the emails and even change the send from address, you could build a custom integration using the WebHook.

Let me know if this will do the trick.

I agree i would really like to be able to remove <notifications@unbounce.com> from the email template, i dont want to get involved in scripting with webhooks. Avoiding scripting and using templates was the reason i chose unbounce so its confusing when this recommended 

Hey Ryan,

Noticed that since the updated notification email design that some of our customizations are gone. When I go back into settings>email template, the old design is there and our customizations are there. Any word on if this new design will include our old customizations?

Hey Ryan,

Noticed that since the updated notification email design that some of our customizations are gone. When I go back into settings>email template, the old design is there and our customizations are there. Any word on if this new design will include our old customizations?

Hey there Cheryl! The new design shouldn’t effect customized lead notification emails. However I’m going to create a ticket and reach out to your personally to make sure everything is working as it should. Watch out for my email :slight_smile: