Custom Error Notifications for Required Fields

• 7 August 2021
  • 0 replies

Hello,
I’m hoping that the community could help me out with an issue I’m running into with one of my Landing Pages. The landing page is using a form with a Yes/No question in it, but due to the limited customization in the Unbounce builder I am using some custom CSS to style the “Yes/No” radio buttons to look more like buttons on the live page. These are required fields in the form and if a user doesn’t select one they cannot submit the form, however, due to my CSS if you do not select a radio button the error message “Required Field” does not appear anymore…

My question would be if anyone has a solution or an idea that I could implement where an error message would appear if the radio button is not selected?

I’m attaching a link to a test page that is having this issue if you’d like a visual. You’ll notice that if you do not choose a yes or no answer that it doesn’t necessarily let you know that the yes/no question is a required question. I would like to find a solution to that, but I’ve spun my gears looking for answers and I’m hoping someone could chime in with some insight!

TEST PAGE LINK: http://unbouncepages.com/test-page21/

Thank you in advance!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!