Custom Code In Form Section

• 2 March 2017
  • 1 reply

Im working with a vendor that need the code below to be inputted into my form section. Anyway I can add custom code to the form section in unbounce?

<label><input type="hidden" id = leadid_tcpa_disclosure"/> By clicking the Request my quote now button above, I understand that I may be contacted by Plymouth Rock. I agree to receive calls about insurance products (which may be auto-dialed, use artificial or pre-recorded voice) from Plymouth Rock or their agents to the number I provided above. I understand that my consent to receive calls is not required as a condition to purchase any goods or services. Plymouth Rock will not sell my information to third parties.</label>

1 reply

no idea if this will work but you could try

(document).ready(function(){ ("#ID-of-form").append(’<input type=“hidden” id = leadid_tcpa_disclosure"/> By clicking the Request my quote now button above, I understand that I may be contacted by Plymouth Rock. I agree to receive calls about insurance products (which may be auto-dialed, use artificial or pre-recorded voice) from Plymouth Rock or their agents to the number I provided above. I understand that my consent to receive calls is not required as a condition to purchase any goods or services. Plymouth Rock will not sell my information to third parties.’);
});

add to your javascript.