CTA Conference is Coming Up, Will We See You There?

Have you heard? The Unbounce Call To Action Conference is 60 days away! :spinbounce:

We’ll have tons of events, talks, games, gifts, high fives and more – and I want to know who to look for! If you’re thinking “Jess, what are you even talking about? I have no idea what the Call To Action Conference even is!” you desperately need to check out this link, and maybe this link, and heck, give this link a try while you’re at it!

We started four years ago to offer you a different kind of conference experience. One where we always live up to our promises and continuously look for ways to over-deliver. So I want to know who @Justin and I can look for at the Conference, maybe for some free swag, maybe to walk you through a demo, or maybe to discuss marketing trends over a beer at our After Party at Science World.

If you need some visual cues to give you an idea of what to expect, here’s a quick recap from our 2016 Call To Action Conference:

Need help convincing your boss to send you to the Conference?

Don’t worry, we’ve prepared some information to help you do just that. Click here to download a pre-written proposal to win support for your trip to CTAConf 2017!

So, will we see you there? Let us know in the comments! :wave:

If you’re reading this TODAY and want a 15% discount off your tickets, grab the link here and remember to use discount code “blogsentme”! Discount code expires April 26th, 2017 at midnight.