CTA action activated while scrolling on mobile (Samsung Galaxy)

• 5 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello,

In one of my Unbounce templates my team noticed that simply scrolling our landing page with a Samsung Galaxy A6 (chrome), users activate the main form CTA by scrolling the landing page down (becoming a lead if no mandatory fields are activated).

Since I am seeing the same results also in my leads captured, many are empty, does anyone experienced the same issue?

Is it possible to fix this? First time I see this kind of experience. It doesn’t happen on iPhone, the action of scrolling the page, even if activated on the CTA doesn’t create the same issue.

2 replies

Userlevel 5

That sounds very odd @dnlrose

I work with apps, and I can say the Samsung devices cause my team the most headaches. It might also just be a Chrome browser issue on Samsung devices. I doubt there is something wrong with the Unbounce page.

Thank you. I have received dozens of empty leads to my page because of this issue so probably in my template the CTA button is set with a specific click that is activated also by “scroll” “touch” action on samsung.

I have temporarily fixed it adding mandatory fields, so users will not be able to register with empty fields.

I was wondering if there was any way to change the actions of the CTA button to avoid this issue, strange that no one is experiencing the same.