CTA 2018 🎉

We’re starting to ramp up for the 2018 Call To Action Conference :clap:

I’m slightly biased but this is definitely a conference that you won’t want to miss.

An exciting addition to this year’s docket is that our very own @Unbounce-Experts will be hosting our Workshops this year!! :muscle::spinbounce:

Here’s a breakdown of the agenda so far:

Monday August 27th:

• Unbounce Experts host an all-day Workshop that covers a variety of different ways to run effective campaigns with Unbounce.
  • Monday Funday activities (sign up for an activity that appeals to you, like brewery tours, hikes, or visiting scenic locations throughout the lower mainland)
  • Kickoff Party! We take over a local restaurant to meet and greet conference attendees. :wave:

Tuesday August 28th:

• Registration
  • The talks begin! Get ready to have your marketing mind melted!
  • Evening events, last year was in the form of a pub crawl. Details to be released at a later date :zipper_mouth_face:

Wednesday August 29th

• The remaining talks :clap:
  • CTA After Party hosted at Science World :globe_with_meridians::beers::sparkles:

I wanted to start this post to make sure any questions you may have get answered, including where to stay, what to do while you’re in Vancouver, what to expect out of the conference, how to convince your boss to let you attend, and whatever else you may need to know!

For those of you who have been before, feel free to share your highlights below, to show that I don’t just think it’s awesome because I work at Unbounce! :joy:

Visit this link for more details, and to pick your tickets up.

Here are some photos from CTA 2017!