Css not working in landing page

• 18 July 2019
  • 6 replies

We are having issue with the custom css for our landing page. Nothing is working and not sure where the issue is. Here’s the code if anybody can help thank you

<style>
h1 {
    line-height: 58px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    font-weight: 600;
    font-family: 'Montserrat',sans-serif;
    font-size: 48px !important;
    color: #378890;
    font-style: normal;
  }

h2 {
    line-height: 34px;
    font-weight: 300;
    font-size: 28px !important;
    color: #005C63;
}

h3 {
    line-height: 58px;
    font-weight: 100;
    font-size: 48px !important;
}
h4 {
    line-height: 24px;
    font-weight: 300;
    font-size: 20px !important;
}

p {
    line-height: 24px;
    font-weight: 100;
    font-family: 'Roboto';
    font-size: 16px !important;
}

</style>

6 replies

Userlevel 5

You probably just need to mark everything as !important;

We’re having a similar problem. Updates to code are reverting to default code. Need to figure out why?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Cole, could you elaborate a bit on what you mean by “default code”? Thank you!

Hi Jess,
Sure thing. We use a style sheet to add an auto generated campaign code for our CRM. We’ve recently noticed that the script containing the information is different from the code in the CSS - which essentially means - we can’t track a campaign.

The code in the attached campaign was NOT the code that displayed in our Lead notification - so we were unable to attribute the correct campaign code to the correct landing page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi Cole, I looped in a couple folks from our Technical Support team and here’s what I heard back:

The JS in your screenshot is meant to insert a value into a field, that won’t have anything to do with the CSS on the page (custom or not). It will be very difficult to troubleshoot without a link to your actual page.

In this case, I suggest creating a support ticket to make sure nothing weird is going on. It’s on our support team’s radar so it should get looked at fairly quickly.

Let me know if it gets sorted out 🙂

-Jess