Could you please give me feedback on my landing page?

• 16 October 2018
  • 6 replies
  • 1 view

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
We are trying to allow people to make educated decisions about purchasing a property.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Google Search Ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
To get people to enquire through email or calling us. I’ve made the main goal on mobile to call as its easier for customers to click the ‘click to call’ button instead of filling out the contact form. On desktop, the contact form is the emphasized point of contact.

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

6 replies

Badge +2

Hi!

From an Adwords perspective, make sure you’re tracking all call conversions, but most of all, make sure you’re also attributing these conversions in Adwords. Callrail and Call Tracking Metrics both integrate with Adwords as well as with Unbounce if you’re going to be split testing.

Badge +2

Almost forgot, I see you don’t have the Facebook Pixel on your pages. The pixel will allow you to re-target page visitors, but most of all to create powerful Lookalike audiences on Facebook. This will enable you to find people on Facebook who are very similar (behaviours, interests, demographics) as your high quality Adwords traffic.

I dont do re-targetting because people generally use our service once every couple of years. People don’t buy houses regularly, unless you’re an investor who is buying all the time, but we don’t have a lot of those customers, they are the 1%.

Am i being ignorant with that logic?

Yes, we are tracking call conversions. However, we are only tracking the calls that come through mobile with the click to call buttons.

Badge +2

I recommend using forwarding numbers and tracking all calls, including desktop.

Badge +2

That logic is perfectly fine, but I would still re-target visitors who did not convert into calls or forms submissions for only a few days after they land on your page. The reason being they might’ve been searching for a solution and simply didn’t get around taking action.