Could I get some feedback on my LP

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Conversions

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

FB ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
For the customer to buy or click through to the website and purchase.

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇
[https://www.kulahawaii.info/love/] (https://www.kulahawaii.info/love/)

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @R_56789, welcome to the community 🎉

I like to leave the in-depth reviews to the pros, but I’ll take the first swing with feedback here.

What I love ❤️

• This page has all the right content: Headline, CTAs are consistent, certification logos at the bottom, social proof from happy customers – that’s all solid conversion-centered content.
  • The branding is clear. You did a great job not involving too many colours, and there isn’t a lot of “distraction” on the page. But that brings me to what I would consider testing out:

What I’d test out 👨‍🔬

• Your headline “When it comes to calm, we’ve got you covered” is a great headline – however it’s not very prominently displayed on the page. As soon as I landed on the page I was looking directly at the list of products, and had to search around for what I’m supposed to do on this page.
  • The promo code is great, but in this instance I’d have to copy/paste the promo code and enter it on the next page which might be too much friction (try to imagine you’re selling to the laziest consumers 🙂 )
  • I really like this section of your page:

I think it would be a good idea to display them more prominently as well, because your products seem to offer a wide array of benefits and that would be a good point to cover right away. You could even make each of those icons clickable which takes me to the best product on the page.
  • One thing on the page that’s missing is who and what Kula is. There are some great logos on the bottom that promote trust, but it still doesn’t tell me much about who I’m buying from.
  • Have you tried creating a dedicated page for each of these products? That way you can really narrow down your search. @Stefano and @Jonathan have a ton of experience with creating product pages which helps them to target to the specific audience that is most likely to convert, but I’ll let them speak to that if they have time.

That’s where I’d start for now, and of course adding a favicon to the page of course.

Hope this is a good jumping off point, please let us know how this goes!

-Jess

Thank you so much for the feed back Jess. I greatly appreciate it.

A few notes from your notes:

I think the favicons are great, but I’d have to get into the weeds on the actual website, and that’s not the low hanging fruit right now being that I don’t have access to that part.

You make a great point with keeping the laziest shopper in mind. I’m struggling to figure out how to automatically include the discount when someone clicks through. I use shopify, if that helps. any recs?

I’ve made some adjustments, would you mind taking a look?

R

Userlevel 5
Badge

Here are a few thoughts and suggestions.

At first glance, it’s not really clear what this page is about or what you want the user to do. From a visual standpoint, there is no real visual hierarchy, so I’m not sure what to focus on. I would consider redesigning so that you have something for the eye to focus on, whether it’s an image or a bold headline. Then visually lead users through the page.

I would also make the shop now button stand out more. It gets lost now. Use a color with more contrast, and consider moving it closer to your discount code. Make it easy for people to shop.

Clarifying the message would help, too. The headline is OK as a sort of tagline, but I don’t think it’s clear enough as a headline. I haven’t seen the ads you’re using to drive people to the page, and you’ll want to make sure the messaging carriers through, but I would try to be more direct.

The white text is hard to read. I would use black text and lighten the background so that there’s more contrast.

I like the information you include in the Who We Are section, but I would shift the focus to make it more user-focused. Tie those points to the benefits to the consumer.

You might want to add a bit more info in the section where you list your products to entice people to click though. Are they your best sellers or new arrivals? You could highlight that in the subhead. Maybe you could also callout a key selling point for each or some sort of teaser with direction to click the shop now button for full details.

Hope that helps.

Userlevel 5

I second all those thoughts,

All the right elements are there, it just needs to be organized in a way that can be understood visually.

Also, the mobile version seems to have a button waaaaay to the right on the page and it is messing up the mobile experience. I suggest moving that button over to the page to fix 😉

Maybe check out some of the Unbounce templates in the builder to save yourself some time. I bet there are some that will fit the vibe you want.

Thanks so much. I’ve updated it using one of the templates.
Please take another gander. Any help to refine the system is appreciated.

R

Thanks so much Sean. Please have a look. I’ve redesigned. Any feedback is welcome.

R

Userlevel 5
Badge

I think thins design is much better. It’s immediately clear what the page is about and what you want the visitor to do. It’s easier to read and the information flows better.

There are just a couple of things you might want to consider to refine it a bit further.

1. Having four shop now buttons in the hero area is a bit distracting for me, especially since they don’t go directly to the specific product they are placed closest to. I would consider having one fairly large button for that section.

2. I’m not sure how it works is the right heading for that section. That’s more of a why choose us type of message.

3. It looks like some of the image to the far right in the customer favorites section got cut off.

4. I notice that the testimonials refer to these as CBD products rather than help products. You should use the terminology your target market uses. It may be the wording you have if you’re targeting a specific segment, but it’s worth pointing out.

All in all, nice job on the redesign!