Conversion Totals Notifications

• 21 December 2015
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

It would be awesome if once a certain conversion threshold is met, to have an email notification automatically triggered.

7 replies

Hi Lindsey, 
Interesting idea! Just wondering how you imagine seeing this work - would it be triggered by total number of conversions? Or after a certain conversion rate is reached?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Lindsey, 

If you are looking for a more immediate solution to your request, you should check out Zapier. 

The Zapier set up would look something like this:

1. 1st zap: Write Unbounce leads to a Google spreadsheet

2. Set up a column in the Google spreadsheet to tally the total number of leads

3. 2nd zap: The same Google spreadsheet as a trigger and an email as the action

4. Set up a filter for the trigger (ex. Field X > 5)

Let it run. Once the total number of leads exceeds 5, Zapier will send you or anyone you want a custom email with your choice of From, To, Subject and Body of the email. 

Example: 

Hope this points you in the right direction.

Best,
Hristian

Hi there–for my purposes at least, it would be nice to get notified after a total number of conversions has been met for a given time period (in most instances from the start of the month, to the end of the month).  If a goal is met prior to the end of the month, a notification would trigger.  That way, we could pause our marketing efforts to the landing page until a new month rolls around.  This would help us not go over our goal without having to manually check day and night.  

Hristian, 
Didn’t think of using Zapier for this. Great idea! Marking this as official, since it’s the best and easiest way to approach this. :) 

Thanks for clearing that up! I’ll run this by my team. 

In the meantime, I suggest taking a look at Hristians solution below using Zapier. This is probably the quickest and easiest way to get this set up, and will give you loads of customizability and options.

Let me know if this helps!

Thank you Hristian!  For the first Zap–if I already have a webhook in place (ours is for Lead Conduit) can we write the Unbounce leads into a second webhook?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Lindsey, 

If you are using Zapier for your Lead Conduit automation, you can use the same webhook to trigger 2 actions. 

Here is the official explanation from Zapier on how you would go about achieving it.

Best,
Hristian