Conflict messages between Unbounce and Constant Contact

• 1 December 2011
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

I am getting a conflict message when adding a contact through unbounce to constant contact.

Does that mean that constant contact won’t add the details for some reason? Could duplication be a reason?

2 replies

Hello Tariq - if the contact you are trying to add through Unbounce already exists in your Constant Contact list, you’re right, this might produce an integration error.

However, there are a handful of other possibilities such as mismatched field names between Unbounce and CC. Our integration requires that the fields in your Unbounce form be called either ‘name’, ‘first_name’, ‘last_name’, or ‘email’. Any variations of those spellings (including other languages) will produce errors.

Your best bet is to revisit the integration overview and note the specific integration error message you see. Usually, this message should give you an idea of what might be wrong. If not, you’re always welcome to contact our support team and we’ll have a look for you.

I hope this helps to clarify things but be sure to let us know if you have any further questions.

I am having this error. The contact does EXIST in constant contact, but NOT in the list I am trying to upload them to… So, I am losing leads in that segmented list. Is there a way to fix?