Confirmation dialog page - do not want a pop up but rather load in that page

• 14 April 2015
  • 3 replies

On the confirmation dialog page, I do not want a pop up but rather load the confirmation page in the same frame (not opening a new window either)

3 replies

Hi Brian, 

Just wanted to give you a heads up that our support team doesn’t generally provide support in our Online Community. Instead, we encourage customers to participate in the community by chatting about things such as A/B testing, marketing strategies, landing page critiques and more. 

To make sure you get an answer to your question faster, I’m going to open a support ticket and have one of our dedicated support coaches follow up with you directly. Look out for an email shortly! 

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled confirmation dialog page - do not want a pop up but rather load in that page.

On the confirmation dialog page, I do not want a pop up but rather load the confirmation page in the same frame (not opening a new window either)

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi Brian. I think you will achieve what you want by specifying a URL for the confirmation page on the form properties. (See attached).

You can even include data from the submitted form fields and add dynamic content to personalize the confirmation page. See a sample I created here
http://hello.conversionlab.no/thank-you-sample/?name=Brian%20Walsh