Conditional Form Logic

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: Specifically, we’d like to be able to integrate with Constant Contact without having to add everybody who fills out the form into a contact list. We want to have a radio box “Sign me up for email…” and want to only add those people into the Constant Contact list.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: Because we use opt-in, we’re currently having to manually add entrants into Constant Contact. We download the leads, remove everyone who didn’t check to receive emails, and then upload that list into CC. It’s okay for promotion-type events that only run for a month, but for pages that stay published, it’d be great to have this feature so we can capture more email subscribers.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: Increased efficiency (and thus cost savings as well), better results for our clients’ email marketing, more seamless integrations across platforms.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A: As a marketer I want to be able to promote a product/service and provide the user the option to join our mailing list, so that we can provide more value to the user and develop their customer value to us. Being able to do this will allow us to seamlessly integrate between our site, Unbounce landing pages, and Constant Contact, allowing us to set it up and let it run.

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: Unbounce support recommends the use of Wufoo but we want to use as little tools as necessary to simplify and streamline our integrations, and costs. We used to use Shorstack and they had this feature in their forms, so I think it should be pretty doable for Unbounce to add conditional logic themselves.