Complete Stripe Integration

Q: What integration are you looking for?
A:
Complete Stripe Integration

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A:
Payment with stripe

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A:
I think it’s high time Ubounce needs complete integration with Stripe! Apart from updating small page builder functions and designs I think Unbounce should focus on the bigger picture.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A:
I have came across a lot of clients asking for Stripe integration. Also integration like Taxamo, Freshbooks are becoming very popular and demanding now a days!

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A:

Yes, Even after working around 2 years with Unbounce I had to talk my client out of Unbounce to Clickfunnels! I don’t want to compare Unbounce with Clickfunnels but I guess unbounce should get new integration tools as much as they can so that clients keep using Unbounce for their business.

A1. Payment with stripe
A2. As a marketer I want to be able to design a landing page with simple checkout so I can create landing pages that receive payments on my funnel
A3. Requires a lot of manual work currently

Thanks for your feedback, @lestergalanis!

Yes the fact unbounce doesn’t have stripe integration is crazy. I am FORCED to move to click funnels or carrd, even though have got 60 + websites on Unbounce… I have no other choice.

Hey @julia97! Are you currently selling on Shopify? After a lot of changes to their Shopify button script, we’ve been able to integrate on-page checkout pretty seamlessly on Unbounce.