So I will say first that it is always better to test custom scripts on a live url rather than the preview option. While everything should work, sometimes it doesn’t and that would be an easy issue to rule out.
But I do have some follow up questions about the codepens you are implementing:
- Are you adding each step from codepen in the same format in unbounce?
- add custom html to page (insert codepen html)
- add codepen css to unbounce css option
- add codepen script to unbounce script option
- Have you tried them individually?
Just one codepen example on a page, instead of both. I wonder if their scripts are competing against each other.
It would be great to see your live page, that will help the inspection process when using custom scripts. Maybe when your domain is active we can work on it more confidently.