Carousel & DOB Selector Javascript Negatively Interacting

Hi there, I have recently added a carousel to our landing page. It works great except the code prevents our DOB selector from working in our formfill. I can currently only have one or the other working, and I’m pretty positive it’s the two first lines of code from Jquery counteracting. Do you know how I can solve this problem? Thanks!

5 replies

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.5.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-9/aliU8dGd2tb6OSsuzixeV4y/faTqgFtohetphbbj0=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="//a.unbounce.com/s/javascripts/jquery/jquery-ui.1.8.16.min.js"></script>

How do you have all of the scripts organized in the Javascript tab within the builder?

In the past I’ve had to place all custom scripts into a single field rather than using multiple fields within the Javascript tab.

Thanks for the response. Yes they are all in 1 field I’ve labelled as JQuery. If I remove the bottom two lines, the carousel works, but the DOB doesn’t. Vice versa, and the carousel just appears as a blank box.

thanks for the information.

thanks for the awesome information.