Can't use Pop-ups and Forms simultaneously on a single page

• 7 January 2020
  • 4 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
I would like to use both the pop-up forms and Contact Forms on a single page.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
From Google & Facebook Ads

3: What is your conversion goal?
Lead Generation

4: Paste a link to your published landing page/popup: 👇
https://course.digitalvidya.com/digital-marketing-course-in-mumbai/
Trying to test multiple variants.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Akash, I see both a popup and a contact form on your page. Are you just asking for feedback on the page or are you having issues getting a specific feature to work?

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for the prompt response.

We are looking forward to using multiple forms on a single landing page. As of now, we could just use one form & we have to push the user using the top scroll on the press of a CTA. Is there any feature that we could use multiple forms on a single landing page. We would like to replace our CTAs with the forms.

Thanks & Regards,

Akash Kumar

Sr. Manager Digital Marketing

www.digitalvidya.com

+91-9899852905

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah, good question Akash.

There is no way to add more than 1 Unbounce form to a landing page. However, you can certainly add call to action buttons throughout the page that would just scroll the visitor back to the form. We have found this to work really well, and it helps keep the page clean and simple without the visitor getting overwhelmed by seeing multiple forms.

So I would recommend using that approach, with multiple call to action buttons wherever you need them on the page. You simple set the link as an anchor link that scrolls to the form element.

Alternatively, if you really must have multiple forms on the same page, another option is to use a third part form tool like Formstack or Jotform and simply embed them where needed on the page.

Hope this helps!

Great Thanks, Nicholas.

Thanks & Regards,

Akash Kumar

Sr. Manager Digital Marketing

www.digitalvidya.com

+91-9899852905