Can't Manually Enter Line Height

• 28 April 2017
  • 1 reply

Hi,

In the text box, when entering font size, I can type in any value I want. But with line height, I have to pick from a drop down, I can’t enter an exact value.

Also the line height used to automatically change to match the font size, it doesn’t anymore, it took me a long time to even realise line height was a thing.

Thanks,
Daniel

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Daniel!

Long story short, the line height feature you’re referring to isn’t something that we have at the moment.

In the old editor when you changed text size, it adjusted the line height to match it - but we received some feedback from customers prompting us to update this feature, so we adjusted it with the launch of the new editor.

For what it’s worth, this has been brought up to our team that’s working on the text editor and we’re considering doing a bit of both where it automatically updates unless you manually set the line height yourself - this is still down the road, but feedback like this definitely increases priority.

In the meantime, if you’re willing to get your hands dirty in a bit of custom CSS, you can alter your line-height manually:

I’ll use h1 tags as an example:

line-height: 17px;
}```

If you need some more instructions with that, don't hesitate to reach out. We've got lots of awesome developers to call upon in here :relaxed:

Cheers