Can I have a file upload on my landing page?

• 5 July 2016
  • 8 replies

My client needs his prospects to upload a copy of their industry license. Is this feature available and possible within Unbounce?

8 replies

Shlomo,

Right now this feature is not natively supported in Unboucne. However, with a 3rd party form provider such as Formstack this can be accomplished with ease.

The product team monitors these threads and if things get enough activity/chatter and upvoted they will make it into the product roadmap.

Joe

Joe is right, Shlomo! We actively monitor these forums for ideas and product feedback. If this is a feature you’d like to see built into our app, go vote on it here: 
/topics/document_upload_on_form?page=1

Why is it that every link related to this topic of uploading files via forms is an expired/broken link? What is the status of this functionality?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Alichia_Sawitoski, we just launched a new system for these feature requests. There’s more info in this post that goes into more detail:

Hello, Unbounce team. It’s 2021, where’s the ‘file upload’ feature?

Badge +1

It’s 2022 now….

Badge

Hey @Strategema 

Taryn from Unbounce support here 👋

Thanks for highlighting this, I will flag it with our Product Managers as a feature that is still requested by our customers! 

Badge +1

@Taryn_Lomas 

The issue is not that it is still "requested”, but that your competitors and alternative solutions (ie popup SAAS) are getting more feature-rich while you still miss procedural forms, ability to combine popup firing (eg after 3 secs combined with 3rd visit) or file uploads.

Don’t misunderstand me, Unbounce is great and our clients still like it due to the flexibility, but these are pretty basic features for a landing page in 2022 and it is unfortunate that the core offer/features remained the same in the past 5+ years.

Please add more “modern” form and firing possibilities not just because of me/us but to keep up with the market.