Can I create a complex interactive Google map with multiple pins and toggle between them?

• 16 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi there,

I would like create an interactive Google map with multiple pins as shown on this site: https://www.kingstreetstation.com/ (Please click on Location in the navigation and you can see that you can toggle between the icons and the pins on the map will change).

Has anyone ever done something like this and is there a way to work around this? I’m pretty sure I will need a developer’s help (I’m a designer) but am reaching out to anyone who has ever done something similar to this.

Thank you and I appreciate it!!!
Cheryl

2 replies

Hi,
I’m also in the same situation with need for a custom google map embed. Did you ever find a resolution to your need? Or does anyone have any advice on the best way to get a custom google map embed like in the example?

No, I wasn’t able to. I use snazzy maps and have pins on there and embed the map on my landing pages… but am not able to have the pins on the map correlate with other sections on the landing page since that is a separate entity / plugin from the other sections in Unbounce.