Campaign monitor integration?

any chance you are going to add campaign monitor integration for leads / newsletter subscription ? we’ve been using that instead of mailchimp and like its user experience much better …

Hey Bert, we’ve definitely got campaign monitor integration on our radar. We’ll keep this thread up to date with progress.

In the meantime, someone with a bit of development savvy can always hook up our webhooks with their API.

hi Carter
thanks for letting me know. is there a simple way to host a script somewhere to connect the two APIs? like a service for companies where people can host a quick script to link 2 systems without having to go through normal hosting setup.
bert

Hi Bert,

I am Pete from OneSaas. (http://www.onesaas.com) We are a cloud integration solution who recently rolled out a beta connector for Unbounce. We currently have a campaign monitor connector as well as many others. This integration would take the contacts from your landing page and push them to Campaign Monitor.

Any update on this?

All of our email campaigns are sent using Campaign Monitor and I would love a native Unbounce - Campaign Monitor set up.

Thanks

Hey Justin, sorry for the delay in responding here. As Carl pointed out in another thread, we are just re-evaluating our product roadmap and are working out when the next batch of integrations will fall, so no exact ETA yet for Constant Contact. That being said, there is a service www.onesaas.com that has done an Unbounce integration. It appears as though they have a connecting integration for Constant Contact - I’m not 100% sure how it works, but take a look at Pete’s comment over here and see if it will work for you…

We’ll definitely update all Campaign Monitor related threads when we have a good ETA figured out…

Hey Justin, sorry for the delay in responding here. As Carl pointed out in another thread, we are just re-evaluating our product roadmap and are working out when the next batch of integrations will fall, so no exact ETA yet for Campaign Monitor. That being said, there is a service www.onesaas.com that has done an Unbounce integration. It appears as though they have a connecting integration for Campaign Monitor - I’m not 100% sure how it works, but take a look at Pete’s comment over here and see if it will work for you…

We’ll definitely update all Campaign Monitor related threads when we have a good ETA figured out…

Just a small update: keep your eyes peeled, our Campaign Monitor integration is planned to be released next week…

Ok, it’s ready for you guys! Our Campaign Monitor integration went live this morning, you can see the update here:

https://getsatisfaction.com/unbounce/…