I’m hoping to find a script to do the following or to find out where best to hire someone to create it for unbounce (and an estimate of complexity/cost).
I am creating a simple landing page with aweber signup (and hopefully facebook social login). On the next page, the post-signup share page, I want something very similar to the attached screenshot, basically:
- subscriber 1 (s1) receives a unique referral link
- when others’ subscribe through the link, it says on s1’s share page how many have currently signed up, and which reward level he has currently reached (in a visual progression like in the attached example).
Optionally/ideally this link would also integrate with a viral giveaway function, whereas:
- initial signup also attributes a definable number of giveaway raffle entries to subscriber and
- when subscriber shares link, for each sharing action and/or new subscriber an additional, definable number of giveaway raffle entries are attributed to the subscriber
- at the end of giveaway script randomly picks the winning entry
Thank you in advance for any help!