Are you on an annual plan? We need your input!

Hola Community! Pablo from Unbounce here 👋

Our Monetization team is doing some customer interviews next week (Nov 30th -Dec 4th) and we have some spots open for current Unbounce customers!

We are specifically looking for 5-7 Unbounce customers who fit the following criteria:

• You are in Launch Annual, Optimize Annual, Accelerate Annual or Scale Annual plan.
  • You are a user (Author, Admin or Owner) on a current paid Unbounce account
  • Less than 50 people in your company
  • Based in North America

The session will last approximately 30 minutes, and we are offering a $25 Amazon gift card in exchange for your time 💸

If you’re interested in participating and have some availability between Nov 1- Dec 4 let me know! Either comment on this post or send me a direct message.

As spaces are limited we’ll be closing the comments once we have reached that number!

Thank you!

Pablo

P.S. – You’re receiving this message because you’re subscribed to the Unbounce Community. You can reply directly to this message, and your response will be posted to a public thread.

16 replies

Hey there. Not sure if Essentials Annual qualifies but if it does, I’m available and meet the rest of criteria.

Hi Pablo,

I meet the criteria and I’m in!

Jillyn Johnson

Hi,
I am available and happy to help but honestly not sure what plan we are on. LOL.

Thanks,
Michelle

Badge

Hi, I’m interested

Unfortunately, it doesn’t. We’re in need of customers in new plans. But thanks for your interest @granata.

Hey @jillynj! Go ahead and book a time that better fits you here.

Gracias!!

Right on! Go ahead and book a time that better fits you here.

Gracias!!

hi pablo
if u want i can answer to your question

I’d be interested, not sure what annual plan we have - The Dinner Daily

Badge

Sorry - I’m sticky with my legacy plan for now.

ed

I’m interested

I don’t think I have the annual plan (hope not) + I’m Located in the UK. On what plan am I?

Stavit Faingold

If you’re in an annual plan, go ahead and book a time that better fits you here. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Grazie!

Hey Stavit! You can check it in the Subscriptions page, under Account Management.

If you’re in annual, book a time that better fits you here, please!

Hey! I’m on Premium Annual does it qualifies? If it does, I’m available and meet the rest of criteria. Thanks!

Hey Poncho! It doesn’t unfortunately. It must be in any of our 2020 plans. Thanks for your interest, tho.