Are we able to build Unbounce pages that are mobile-friendly?

• 8 October 2014
  • 5 replies

Just want our Unbounce landing page to be mobile-friendly…is this possible?

5 replies

Hi Sheryl, 

Yes, this certainly is possible! Building a mobile friendly landing page is becoming easier and easier as we roll out new functionality, including our highly anticipated Mobile Responsive feature. 

You currently have the option to create landing pages that are geared-to-mobile directly from our template library, however if you’re looking to build landing pages that are optimized for both desktop and mobile, then you’re going to want to use either a mobile redirection script - or better yet, take part in our mobile responsivebeta

Setting up your Responsive Pages isn’t too difficult, but it does come with a bit of a learning curve. If you’re interested in giving this a shot, you can either sign up for Mobile Responsive, or simply let me know when you’ve created an account and I’ll add you to the responsive pages alpha group. 

Let me know if this answers your question, Sheryl. 🙂

I’d like a couple preview buttons, one for desktop, one for mobile, so we can just see how our pages look on mobile…will that happen?

Hi,

I want to answer right here. Could you add us to mobile ALPHA/BETA? I think I already wrote u this on mail.

Thanks

Regards,
T

Hey T,

I’ve gone ahead and enabled your account for Mobile Responsive. I’ll send you a bit of documentation now.

Enjoy!

Userlevel 3

Hey Everyone!

I’ve very excited to announce Mobile Responsive has officially launched! Every user now has access to the new tools enabled within the builder.

http://try.unbounce.com/mobile-respon…

If you have any feedback let us know! We’ve love to hear it.