Arabic landing pages

• 10 June 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to create Arabic unbounce pages?

If yes, I need to find a freelancer to help me with type-setting the pages dedicated to our Saudi, Omani, Jordanian and Egyptian markets. If you are that person please get in touch!

Thanks,
Steve

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @SteveDWTC,

If you have a font that supports Arabic it shouldn’t be a problem.

I’ve helped clients in the past localize landing pages in Japanese and Korean.

Best,
Hristian

P.S. If you are still looking for help with localizing your pages, feel free to DM me with a bit more information.

Arabic is left to right language. So the question here I guess is does the software support LTR languages.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey there Home_App! Thanks for posting here in the Unbounce Community!

As Hristian mentioned, if the font you are using supports Arabic, then you shouldn’t have any issues adding text to your pages.

As Arabic is a RTL language, there’s no native way to implement this in the builder. However, we have had plenty of customers who were able to use Arabic and Hebrew successfully by adding a little bit of custom CSS. I found this link with some guidance for you:

If you continue to have issues seeing the Arabic text render correctly on your pages, then I would recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they will have had plenty of experience in getting RTL languages up and running.