Anyone else as annoyed by google AMP viewer as much as I am? Hear my case

1. It restricts the search bar from being fully dissolved into the top of the screen, making the view smaller.
  2. I really enjoy using Apples automatic reader view, and it stops that from loading.
  3. Without the auto reader, I have to see the whole website, when I just want to read the article. With most websites UI showing there banner, taking even more space.
  4. Because the screen is so much smaller now, I have to force the actual website to load because it’s in usable (IMO), and that’s another couple taps.

It really seems like google is just trying to punish Apple users for the inclusion of the auto reader.

If you know a way to turn it off, please tell me, I hate that terrible google feature.

1 Like
  1. restricts the search bar from being fully dissolved into the top of the screen, making the view smaller.
  2. I really enjoy using Apples automatic reader view, and it stops that from loading.
  3. Without the auto reader, I have to see the whole website, when I just want to read the article. With most websites UI showing there banner, taking even more space.
  4. Because the screen is so much smaller now, I have to force the actual website to load because it’s in usable (IMO), and that’s another couple taps. UC Browser

It really seems like google is just trying to punish Apple users for the inclusion of the auto reader.

If you know a way to turn it off, please tell me, I hate that terrible google featureSHAREit

issue solved!