Any way to use Constant Contact with Unbounce?

Hi, we use Constant Contact. Is it possible to place our CC forms on Unbounce pages and measure conversion?

12 replies

Hi Hatef,
We’re going to be releasing a Constant Contact integration in the next couple of weeks, so you’ll be able to push your lead form data directly from Unbounce to your CC account.

It’ll be just like our MailChimp and AWeber integrations.

Great! Thank you. I’m looking forward to it.

As an organisation we are interested in Exact target integration. Personally Im interested in icontact intergration. Any plans for these?

iContact is on our list as well, but likely not until Q4 sometime this year…

Hi, just checking back in with you. It’s been 17 days but I still don’t see the Constant Contact integration. Any updates?

Thanks! In the meantime I’m learning how to set up landing pages. It’s a lot harder than it looks.

Hi Oli, any update on CC integration? Thank you!

Also would like to see the CC integration soon.

Hey guys, happy to announce that we’ve rolled out an integration with Constant Contact just minutes ago! When you’re looking at the overview screen for one of your pages, you’ll see a new integration button in the bottom right for “Send to Constant Contact”:

Clicking this button will take you through the necessary steps for authenticating with Constant Contact, and selecting the list that you would like us to send your leads to.

Anyone looking for more information about the partnership, please check out our partnership page here…

Let us know how it works out for you!

That’s awesome! Thank you.

Way to go Unbounce. Just found the video intro of this on Oli’s twitter feed.

Is Q4 still on track for iContact integration?

Yes, it is possible. You can now integrate Constant Contact and push your leads from unbounce just like MailChimp.