Any chance of getting a file form element?

Is there any way for a form to be set up with a file field?

We’d like to set up a form that can optionally have a CAD file attached to it.

14 replies

Hi Michael, we have taken note of your request and thought about how we might go about adding this feature.

We are curious:

How large do you think these CAD files would typically be?
Are they 3D or 2D?
What scenario do you have in mind where users would be uploading files?
Would you need these files sent somewhere or would you expect to manually download them from the Unbounce application?

thanks

Justin

I’m having some problems with the full response showing up…

Hi Justin,
I talked to our designers, and they said that the CAD files are generally 2D, and would be fine for us.
Thanks for the quick response!
Mike

Hi Justin,

I talked to our designers, and they said that the CAD files are generally 2D, and less than 1MB.

We offer a service where someone uploads a floor plan of their space (commercial real estate) and we generate a suite presentation with 3d walkthrough videos and images for them to show prospective tenants. We’d like to be able to have an optional field where the user can upload their floor plan right away.

I think either having them available on the “View All Leads” page, or sending them in an email if we set up “Email Me New Leads” would be fine for us.

Here’s my first stab at our landing page: http://unbouncepages.com/pay-as-you-g…

Mike

We offer a service where someone uploads a floor plan of their space (commercial real estate) and we generate a suite presentation with 3d walkthrough videos and images for them to show prospective tenants. We’d like to be able to have an optional field where the user can upload their floor plan right away.

I think either having them available on the “View All Leads” page, or sending them in an email if we set up “Email Me New Leads” would be fine for us.

Mike

Hi Justin,

I’m looking for something similar. I would want people uploading a PDF - probably one or two pages. Please let me know if you’ve added this feature.

Thanks,

Mike

me too. I 'd like to add "File upload " in my landpage, too.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
File Upload.

Please add the ‘file upload’ feature to the forms. It can be less than 1MB, the size isn’t really an issue.

Without this feature I have to use third-party services for uploading files, I can’t use Unbounce native forms, can’t track conversions on Unbounce and use A/B testing properly. And the third-party integrations, for instance with MailChimp, are more complicated now, because I can’t use your forms. Which kind of defeats the purpose of using Unbounce services.

And if you add extra development costs that I incur due to this, it all adds up to quite an extra sum.

I need the same feature too! Prospects who do not have a way to send a file to the company, usually bounce and go to other company that has this feature on their website.

same request

It’s been 3 years since this initial request and this still hasn’t been implemented?

Unbounce has to provide a custom solution such has new javascript. Wufoo offer it for less !!!

Have any of you tried a third-party widget for form embedding? UploadCare is a service that provides a great solution for this, and you can put it in an existing Unbounce form.

That being said, I wish Unbounce had a native solution for this.

We really need that file upload feature … pleas please please …