AMP-friendly embeddable forms, floaters, or sticky bars

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: A form that I can embed on an AMP page on my site. Or an AMP-friendly pop-up or sticky bar (if such a thing is even possible).

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: I need a better way to capture emails on my AMP pages. AMP traffic now makes up almost 20% of my site’s total traffic. On normal (non-AMP) pages, I can convert about 1% of traffic on my pages to email signups using popups and other methods. On AMP pages, the best I can do is a text “ad” with a link to a signup form on another page, so the email capture rates are very low (1/20 of the rate on normal pages). I would like a plug and play solution to capturing emails on my site’s AMP pages.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: It would increase the email capture rate on my site, which would lead to more revenue from subscriptions (capturing an email is the first step in our sales funnel).

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: There is a protocol for building forms on AMP pages. (https://amp.dev/documentation/components/amp-form/?format=ads). But this would involve my developers. I want to be able to do it without a development project. I have searched and there is no easy solution to this problem currently.